The Indian Insurance Awards - 7th Edition 2017
The 7th Edition of The Indian Insurance Awards will be held on July 21, 2017 at Mumbai. These awards recognize and honour the achievements of insurance companies in India that have met measurable and tangible business objectives.
Fintelekt enforces the highest level of transparency and independence to the evaluation process. Each submission is reviewed, analyzed and processed internally, with a final review by an eminent jury.
While the awards categories have been consistent over the past few years, new categories may be added each year to reflect changing dynamics with respect to regulation and market trends. Over the years, The Indian Insurance Awards have become an industry benchmark and have evolved to being the most coveted and aspirational awards for insurers in India.
Date: July 21, 2017
Time: 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm, followed by dinner
Dress code: Business Formal
Companies may book a table for their management team to attend the awards night. The table booking chart will be released soon.
Entry and Evaluation Process
- The Indian Insurance Awards are open to life, general and health insurance companies in India.
- Entry forms will be emailed to the MD or CEO’s office of each company on April 7, 2017
- The email and the first page of the form will contain detailed guidelines for submitting the entries.
- Companies that wish to nominate themselves should fill up the questionnaire and send ONE entry per company to us on or before May 25, 2017.
- There is no entry fee to submit the questionnaire.
- On a case-to-case basis, we may invite some of the companies to make a presentation or answer questions by the Jury committee in the context of specific awards on June 16, 2017 in Mumbai. If your company is required to make a presentation, you will be notified by 9th June 2017. Please ensure that a representative of your company is available in Mumbai on June 16, 2017.
- Three finalists for each award category will be announced on June 23, 2017
- The Events function will be held on July 21, 2017
- For any queries, please write to Arpita Bedekar, Research Director, Fintelekt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shirish Pathak, Managing Director, Fintelekt Advisory Services
Jury Members 2017
S B Mathur, Member (Part-Time), IRDAI
R Chandrasekaran, Secretary General, General Insurance Council
V Manickam, Secretary General, Life Insurance Council
R Krishnamurthy, Former MD (Products, Markets and Distribution), Towers Watson India
Kaushal K Mishra
Former MD & CEO, Tata AIG General Insurance
2017 Award Categories
To be announced
2016 Hall of Fame